1. All applications must be accompanied by payment in full of the appropriate course fee.
2. All fees and charges are inclusive of V.A.T.
3. You may cancel your booking without any charge providing you do so at least 7 days prior to the start of the course. Within 7 days of the course commencing no refund can be given. For cancellations received for Coach Education, less than 4 weeks prior to the date of the relevant course.
4. For cancellations made earlier than this a full refund is available subject, in the case of Coach Education courses, to a 20% administration charge. Please note that a booking can be transferred to another person without charge.
5. All courses, activities and venues are subject to change according to weather, programming and a satisfactory level of numbers. We may cancel any courses and/or change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason. If we have to cancel a course for whatever reason we will offer an alternative course (if available and suitable) or a full refund.
6. You must ensure that the participant is physically fit and able to participate in the sporting activities and accordingly you accept all risks resulting from participation in the course.
7. We may require additional information depending on the medical information supplied to us by you before we can accept your booking.
8. In the event that the participant needs medical attention during any course then, subject to any written notice (which notice we must have received prior to the commencement of the relevant course) from a parent or guardian to the contrary, you agree to us arranging for any appropriate and necessary treatment.
9. We do not accept responsibility for any death, personal injury or loss of or damage to property other than to the extent that it results from our negligence. We recommend you take out travel and personal possessions insurance for our residential courses.
10. The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked on the course to any property or facilities will be passed on to you.
11. We treat as a priority the safety and wellbeing of all participants attending our courses. We therefore reserve the right to remove from our courses, without refund, any participant who is found bullying, behaving in a way that may be a danger to others or who is generally disruptive.
12. Places on all courses are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
13. If a course is over subscribed, applicants will have the choice of being placed on a reserved list or offered a place on a later date.
14. A confirmation email will be sent out before the start of the relevant course to confirm acceptance or not of your booking. If a confirmation email is not received within 28 days of you placing your booking or within 5 days of the course, if this is sooner, please call the Soccer Schools Administrator on +44 0151 477 1201.
15. Chelsea Football Club players do not attend any of our courses.
16. You agree to grant us the worldwide right in perpetuity, without approval or compensation, to use the participant's name, photographic or video image or likeness for our reasonable commercial purposes. A signature will be required by both parent/guardian and child on arrival at your chosen soccer school to authorise the use of these images.
17. We do not allow any cameras, telephone images, video or other filming or recording equipment on courses by anyone other than our own Chelsea FC officially designated photographers and accordingly neither you nor the participant may record or attempt to photograph or record (whether permanently or transiently) or transmit moving images or voices of anyone at the course.
18. In order for our coaching staff to gain the full attention of your child during the coaching programme, parents and guardians will only be permitted to enter our training grounds to register their child at the start of our soccer schools. Those who wish to observe any training before collecting their child will be allowed access after 2.00pm to watch the final hour of their chosen course.
19. Neither you nor the participant shall disclose or use any aspect of our course for commercial purposes.
20. If you are not the participant's parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking and of these terms and conditions (and that they have agreed to them).